The Experion® Panel PC brings Experion HMI outside the control room in a flexible way for demanding industrial control applications. It provides integrated operator experience for improved plant wide operations, work flow and effective decision making.
What Is It?
Experion PPC (Panel PC) is an industrial grade Touch Panel PC based on robust, easy to maintain hardware that is used with proven Experion Human Machine Interface (HMI).
Combined with specifically put together Experion components, Experion PPC meets your local operation needs regardless of your industry, process or machine size and complexity. It allows you to break free from proprietary embedded Panel HMI mix and reduces maintenance overheads, complex data integration methods and improves process data flow in your plant.
How Does It Work?
Experion PPC supports flexible operation modes to effectively meet different system architectures. PPC can act as a standalone SCADA Server cum Station, remote Experion DCS Station and/or Thin Client. It uses simple, easy to use Experion HMI and tools enabling plant personnel to connect to a wide variety of controllers in a flexible and secure way.
What Problems Does It Solve?
- Greatly improves startup and commissioning time and reduces data integration costs
- Quick startup, uniform data-exchange with controllers, effective operations and change management
- Avoid training and maintenance overheads of a Multi-vendor HMI systems, obsolescence risk and integration costs
- Higher system uptime, operator effectiveness and emergency response through consistent operator view across various operation levels
- Reduce the integration and configuration costs for Panel HMIs used with proprietary or conventional interfaces
- Eliminate interoperability issues arising from the use of proprietary or embedded OS based Panel HMI(s)